The Maple Chalet Hakuba-Goryu, Japan
The Maple Chalet offers the perfect accommodation for big families or a group of friends providing unbeatable value for money!
The Maple is a luxurious large ski lodge located in the Goryu Village in the Hakuba Valley, Japan. Surrounded by forest, and with mountain views The Maple is your luxury home away from home. Boasting 10 ensuited bedrooms The Maple can accommodate up to 25 people in style. In addition to the large living and dining areas the basement has a games room to keep the children entertained for hours.
Located only 400m from the base of Goryu (Escal Plaza), and with the shuttle stop right outside the front door getting onto the slopes is easy. From here you will be able to access the great slopes of Goryu, Iimori and Hakuba-47.
After a hard day’s skiing or boarding, enjoy a night out at one of the great restaurants or bars only a short walk away or use the well equipped kitchen to cook up a feast!
More info: www.maplechalethakuba.com
- Less than 5 minute walk to ski lifts
- A 7 Seater Toyota Voxy van is included
- Free pick up and drop off service
- 2 Tailored night shuttles per week
- Bi-weekly cleaning
- 7:30am - 9:30pm phone concierge
- Free wireless internet access
- Ski and snowboard drying room
- Living area has Large Plasma TV
- Games room + Netflix
- Commercial kitchen
- Washing facilities
- Near many bars and restaurants
- Shuttle bus at the front door
|Up to 20 People||160,000 Yen / Night|
|Additional Person||5,000 Yen
per person, per night