Seventh Heaven Lodge
in Hakuba, Japan
Seventh Heaven Lodge Hakuba is a self contained retreat with 10 rooms all ensuites, that sleep 25 comfortably. A large lounge with fireplace, TV with international channels, DVD player. There is a bar next to the dining room, a large fully equipped kitchen and free Wi-Fi.
A perfect and good value villa for all seasons , suitable for a few families holidaying together, church retreats, team building seminars or just friends chilling out together.
An in-house Japanese chef can also be arranged for an additional fee to do dinners during your stay.
Seventh Heaven website :
- Full daily breakfast
- Less than 2 minute walk to the bus shuttle
- In house night shuttle between 5pm and 7pm which includes the Supermarket
- Living area has Large Plasma TV and DVD player
- Games room and Nintendo room
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Guests may use our large fully equipped kitchen
- Large drying room
- Onsite Bar
- Private chef available
- En-suite bath in every room
- Adjustable central heating
All prices are per person per night except the whole lodge rate
20 - 25 Dec
|Twin or Queen with private bathroom||¥6,400||¥8,000||¥9,800|
|Quad or Family with private bathroom (3 share)||¥6,400||¥8,000||¥9,000|
|Triple with private bathroom||¥5,600||¥7,000||¥8,000|
|Quad or Family with private bathroom||¥5,600||¥7,000||¥8,000|
|Book the entire lodge||¥144,720||¥181,900||¥214,000|
- No Minimum stay but a 1,000 yen surcharge is added for 1 & 2 night stays
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% is payable at the time of booking
- 30% discount is given for children under 11 years of age
- a 10% long stay discount is given to stays over 14 nights and a 20% discount for stays over 28 days.
- Check-in at 3 pm and check-out at 11 am. Early check-in and/or late check-out is subjected to availability.
- Rates include local taxes, daily breakfast, pick up and drop off services and night shuttle